Monday, June 29, 2015

I am not blind....but I am blind.

I'm not really blind, I can see, but I am blind to a human being's ethnicity, financial status, gender, and sexual preference. I am not blind to the LACK of manners, morals, respect, empathy, and love being tossed around so freely. WTH happened to it all? Why does everyone feel so entitled to be so easily offended?

Your body, whatever it may look like, is your vehicle while you are in this world. It is not for anyone else. Your beliefs are between you, your peers who hold the same beliefs, and whatever you see as your creator. Guess what!? We as humans will never see eye to eye on many things. Like it or not we are all in this world fighting the same battle every day. That battle is to keep living. You see, on the inside we all look the same. Tissue, organs, blood, bones and so on. We severely lack a respect for what happens in us to keep us alive. Sure, outside of our bodies is a different kind of fight for survival, accidents and violence are truly abundant. Let's face it, that will never stop. Tragedy is a plague for which there is no cure, you will face death, physical, and mental destruction, health problems, judgment, and wounds that may never heal.


You have two options get up face the grueling reality of our world and take it on doing your part to try to ease the burden of being human; or sit there and be part of that overwhelming burden.

I watched a video today that was on my Facebook feed, it was down right disgusting. I want to remind you that for me, ethnicity and gender have not one thing to do with the way it made me feel.  Shame on these humans for filming this and posting it on the internet. Why do so many humans think that this is okay? The freedoms we have here to be what and who we want have started to turn into a circus for the rest of the world to see. No filter, no love for self no respect for others. No compassion what so ever. It just turned into a "bear it all because who cares its my right" "my feelings are hurt" "you offend me" society. A CHILD was involved and these humans treat him/her and the females that are responsible for the well being of the child like garbage. This is a link to the video it is hard to watch if you haven't already seen it. https://youtu.be/EmeDTmb4mXU

I hope whomever raised these people DID NOT teach them to act like that. My parents sure as heck didn't. I was raised to show love and compassion to everyone. I was disciplined appropriately.

These people, I'm sure, have parents or guardians that work very hard to supply the clothes on their backs and the shoes on their feet. Yet they seem selfish and rude just like spoiled little children. They obviously are desperate for attention and probably love. They have no idea how easy they have it here. They need to put their hands and minds to use for something good. I'm afraid the United States of America has created monsters. All because we are so offended, sensitive, selfish, and ungrateful.

I would like to challenge families with young children to teach them more love and compassion, more respect for the planet and all the beings on it. Discipline them with an appropriate spanking. Set boundaries. Teach them how to be a productive part of society. To the families with older children, I challenge you to find something productive for idol hands and minds. Make them get involved in helping out in your community, find a program for them to join. Don't make it so easy for them to get out and be disruptive. Make them work hard for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment